只需一步,快速开始

譚詠麟“你知我知”国际网络歌迷俱乐部

快捷导航
楼主: BoBo
收起左侧

5.12赈灾大义演到底是谁组织的?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-9 22:00:49 | 显示全部楼层
PLEASE  TELL ME WHY YOU CAN PUT THE WORD "SPONSOR" IN THAT SENTENCE?  COME ON ,  TELL ME THE REASON!!!!!   YOU KNOW ENGLISH???   HAHAHAHAH
发表于 2008-6-9 22:02:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 麗娟幸運輪 于 2008-6-9 21:59 发表
第一:我等著妳的具體數據

第二:我等著妳幫我解答一下為什麼女倫迷出來聚會就一定要預備給人摸?

我跟妳一樣也是比較忙的,一會還要看歐洲杯呢.哈哈.
妳這種禽獸心態,還有何面目來跟我談論道理二字?
未命名.jpg

立此存照,快D啦,解釋下~!譚志堅風之子先生
发表于 2008-6-9 22:03:07 | 显示全部楼层
算啦, 同你讲番中文啦, 费事你话我欺负你文化低.     你果句唔应该用SPONSOR呢个词, 你用错左词啦.
发表于 2008-6-9 22:03:20 | 显示全部楼层
我想請問妳女朋友/老婆出來夜場聚會,是不是也要預備被人摸?

倫迷有妳這種禽獸型的當真是家山有福~!
发表于 2008-6-9 22:04:18 | 显示全部楼层
我係懶理妳尼個問題呀傻仔!
发表于 2008-6-9 22:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
WELL, I AM NOT THE SON OF WIND,  WHY YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT, YOU SHOULD GO ASK THE SON OF WIND,  NOT ASK ME.
发表于 2008-6-9 22:05:48 | 显示全部楼层
唔识用英文交流就唔识啦, 仲死撑做咩呢???   死要面子,  你唔识英文就慢慢跟我学, 顶多唔收你学费.
发表于 2008-6-9 22:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈,笑死我,風之子先生,請不要顧左右而言他.請妳幫我解釋一下,為什麼妳覺得倫迷出來聚會,女歌迷就要預備給人摸?
发表于 2008-6-9 22:12:39 | 显示全部楼层
笑什么呢?  用英语跟我辩论嘛, 哈哈哈哈哈,  COME ON!   CAN YOU ARGUE WITH ME IN ENGLISH???  HAHAHAHAHA
发表于 2008-6-9 22:13:31 | 显示全部楼层
这帖强啊!!!  明天等JOJO佢地过来睇笑话,  

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
发表于 2008-6-9 22:14:01 | 显示全部楼层
中文可以讓更多跟我一樣沒文化的人看得懂啊,哈哈~~~~

是吧,要推廣妳這個禽獸言論,中文是非用不可的,哈哈.
发表于 2008-6-10 04:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
I just hope that you won't be too serious about the threads on those forum; I used to be very upset after reading those comments about Alan there, then I figure that those people criticize Alan because they wanted to criticize; they like to criticize many different artistes; especially the ones who are active. A lot of times they're just criticizing artistes for no point. They're not the target maket of Alan or many singers, they just spend their whole day there criticizing artistes, downloading songs or prono pics free on line, and don't have much $$ to get the concert tickets.

Yes, I admit that the image of Alan was not as good as that in the 80s. Some superstars may have a better image as compared to that of Alan. I think the reason is that Alan never acts like a "superstar"; he speaks out and he always comes out to see the media. He doesn't act like Sam Hui or Jacky Cheung, who doesn't come out much and remain silent most of the time. But that is Alan Tam, that is his personality; he mentioned number of times that he wanted to be a "normal person, he would only act like a superstar while he is performing at the stage. He is not Leslie Cheung; Alan doesn't think too much. he doesn't care much. He just wants his own life. As his fan for so many years, you still don't understand him? Why you care such thing that he doesn't even care? I would rather see him coming out often than missing him whole year around. I feel bad for those fans of Leslie or Sam Hui.

If you do pay attention, Alan does make an improvement in his recent speech. read his news.
发表于 2008-6-10 04:37:40 | 显示全部楼层
Besides, I figure that those Alan fans who have a problem with Alan lately were the ones who missed his 80s success so much, or those who thought Alan was one "prefect" man. I don't have this problem, 80s is a history and Alan is never a prefect man in my mind, but it would not change the fact that Alan is my only idol
发表于 2008-6-10 04:54:56 | 显示全部楼层

回复 102F 的帖子

係,我前兩日同一個妳識得既朋友都講過尼個問題,有發現Alan最近係刻意低調左.Alan有改善既地方,我地亦唔會當無睇到.我明白妳講既嘢.八十年代Alan作為幕前巨星,佢可能俾到一D相對好既形象出來.但後來,Alan退出一線後尤其近些年,似乎唔介意自己D公眾形象.人總係會有缺點,做左Alan甘多年歌迷同埋接觸過佢(當然係好表面),當然係用一種包容同埋理解既態度為主.但係,如果企響另一個角度,當覺得佢某D缺點會成為佢發展既一些阻礙既時候,包容同理解已經唔再有用.

jojo姐妳需要明白一樣嘢,我相信妳亦清楚Alan某D缺點.我(包括一D倫迷)唔係要用一個完美既image去幻想Alan.相反就係因為知道佢有某D缺點,當尼個缺點膨脹成為佢某D障礙既時候,先希望佢可以改進.(唔會有壞影響都無謂講啦係咪?)而相反嗰D當Alan為零缺點idol的Fans,死口否認Alan有缺點,尼D行為先真正係將佢地個偶像完美化.同leslie d歌迷一樣.

要求改善同幻想完美係兩件事.要求改善起碼仲會清楚係有缺點存在.改善下往好既方面發展.但幻想完美係直頭唔駛諗就直接完美左.當然人有缺點其實係好正常既事.作為Fans角度,我地提就係甘提,祗不過係盡自己做多年Fans既責任.有無一個空間去支持改善又係另外一件事.妳話係咪?至于網絡輿論,尼D嘢大家見解唔同亦唔需要再爭拗,如果譚生可以好過D我寧愿係我錯.尼D嘢就等時間同埋事實去檢驗.

其實我都唔想因為尼D身外事同妳吵.話曬妳我係尼個BBS相識一場.大家都係想Alan好,祗不過角度唔同.諗落都幾甘無謂.amy聽我講同妳吵架,佢都笑騎騎話無謂傷和氣,哈~
发表于 2008-6-10 05:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
get your point and understand.

by the way, which mutual friend of us you were referring to? Maggie? just out of curiously.

hope you and Amy are doing well.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表